Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
MTS Crew!
10,390 Posts
I think the 10" wide wheel is a bit to wide for your 10.5" wide tires to wheel on you will be hitting the rim lip on all the rocks you really need like a 12-15" wide tire on them or something much taller than a 33

But that's just my opinion

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Yea I think the rims are going to get powdercoated and sold to make some extra money for other things or traded for better rims than I have now

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
I haven't been around for a while or updated this not much progress on the rado, but I've got another project too it's rough :lol:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
nice truck, what plans do you have for it?
It already has a GM 350 backed by a TH350 transmission which is built, and a SAS with a factory Toyota solid axle the rear is a shortened 10 bolt with a posi. Currently my plan is to do battle with the rust and work out some kinks. I want it street legal down the road, from there I'm going to go for a twin stick T-case adapter and upgraded output shaft since that's also factory Toyota. Then its on to building up the factory front axle so I can lock the differential. That's about as far into planning as I got I've already got my hands full for a bit. :lol:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Truck has come a long way since stock. It's amazing what a set kf rims flares and a little lift and tires can do to the truck. I have the same set Up and tires as you except I have a 3" PA BL instead of a 1.5". Truck looks great!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
I've left this thread go the toyota is out of my life haha but i'm looking into redoing my homemade intake setup and a few other things i want to keep a box style intake but i'm not sure if it's easiest and cheapest to modify my stock intake to work with the 5cylinder throttle body i'm running or if i should try to fit a 3.5l volant intake anyone have any advice or input

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #113 (Edited)
Well it has been a while and I haven't been on the forum and somethings have been addressed while others still need addressing finally got that horrific rear bumper off and got a shortened hummvee bumper. The cb radio I had previously died so I went with a single whip and a cobra 75wxst and being on my third steering rack I went with the mayhem metal works kit to alleviate that issue and rust killed the fuel pump so thats been replaced hopefully the attached images show up I'll add more

Attachments

101 - 113 of 113 Posts