Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well is being awhile I haven’t been able to post any progress.. I decided to pull cab off and bed and clean up the chassis , replace my suspension with qa1 cool overs and rear qa1 shocks.. also sent upper and lower arms to get powder coated and I will be installing new bushings and ball joint.. I am also modifying fuel pump and I Also sold the Ls3 engine and order a new fully built 416 short block from Thompson motors sport and had pat g spec out a new cam for this built..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well finally got the chassis painted , looking good. Will be installing the front suspension this week.. engine should be completed in about 3 weeks hopefully.. also bought new rocker arms and installed Che trunion kit

Attachments

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well just finish installing most of the front suspension
5198515D-F5DD-4852-B8F5-0793FCE5D6C9.jpeg
Also replaced inner and outer tier rod end on the rack.. should have the rest of the suspension done by the end of the week . Bought the qa1 spacers from Ron the wolf excellent fit ...

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Removed bed and differential. Ordered new leafs springs, shackles, frame bushing and some rear qa1 shocks.. getting rear of frame ready to c notch and also wire brushing all frame and spraying frame with ospho to get it ready for some paint.

Attachments

21 - 29 of 29 Posts