Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here my s10 when i was in my import phase...

chevy lean

my last picture of her

then i went big

and this is after my accident

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
that was a nice silverado

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i loved it...my damn designated driver fell asleep drivin my drunk ass home....and now its gone

always drive drunk...its the safe thing to do....hahaha just kidding...just dont stay out till 4am is my lesson...

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
comin home at 4 on thanksgiving morning i was in the passenger seat drunk/passed out my dd hit an imbankment at 35mph and we rolled 1 and 1/2 times landing on the drivers side...we both walked away me with a bruise on my check and minor cuts...she lost a tooth tore her rotor cuff and had a gash on her forehead...weirdest part...no airbags went off and the front and was smooshed....silly truck

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
comin home at 4 on thanksgiving morning i was in the passenger seat drunk/passed out my dd hit an imbankment at 35mph and we rolled 1 and 1/2 times landing on the drivers side...we both walked away me with a bruise on my check and minor cuts...she lost a tooth tore her rotor cuff and had a gash on her forehead...weirdest part...no airbags went off and the front and was smooshed....silly truck
:disgust:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
craziness....nice looking s10....and silvy :thumbup: Shitty deal about the rollover. My roomate rolled his cobalt ss doing like 180 and no airbags went off :eek: Walked away with a cut on his forehead...and no seatbelt on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts