Ok guys ive made up my mind. Im selling my wheels. Looking into a different set

Specs:
Boss 330s
20x8.5 +20
Nitto NT555 tires
(F) 245/35/20
(R) 255/35/20

Condition:
The wheels are a 7/10. They need to be powdercoated and lips need to be polished. The tires are in great condition 8/10, could use some cleaning and tire shine.

Price:
I dont really have a set price so please make an offer. I would rather not ship but willing to travel a bit or ship at buyers expense

·
I haz no truck
3,545 Posts
How many threads will you make before they sell? I'll give you $200 shipped but I don't need them. So good luck! :drinking28:

·
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Prefer not to ship. $750 and there are yours. I have another wheel project in mind

·
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok $500 no shipping. The lowest I will go and im giving them away. I need them out asap

·
Registered
778 Posts
You should bring them to the super meet, may get some bits there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I wonder how they'll look on my truck. Lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Buddy, are these wheels still available...? I'd be interested in taking care of the shipping to 33612 if so or. I could pick them up if you are in Douglas, GA....short 9.5hr drive :D

·
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dude I prefer not to ship. Since I dont really have time anyway with work so yeah if u are willing to make the trip for $500 ill even add a xtra set of 245/40/20 tires. Txt me at 912-592-8737

·
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Buddy, are these wheels still available...? I'd be interested in taking care of the shipping to 33612 if so or. I could pick them up if you are in Douglas, GA....short 9.5hr drive :D
Hey dude let me tell u got confused, I dont live in douglasvillie, ga I likve in douglas ga which is only 4 hrs away maybe we can meet half way so it will only be 2hrs maybe in jacksonville, fl @JPuentes88

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.