Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nation,

I seem to have forgotten my front lip when I moved and i am now in need of one. I would also interested in the entire front bumper below the steel, so all of the plastic front bumper parts. My lower bumper has a chip in it, although i can live with this. I really need the front lip though. I am lowering my truck in 2 weeks and really want my lip back om

They are on ebay for $30, just wanted to see if someone here had one sitting around they would like to sell.

I am located in Tampa, FL.

Thanks in advance guys!

:salute:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I was just trying to see if someone possibly had one laying around. Lifted guys seem to remove them quite often. Cant believe i forgot that thing at my last place

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone give me a price shipped to 33565 and ill paypal you the $$ on Friday when I get paid.

Thanks guys! I love this site.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I could bring you one to SESM...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really need one, tomorrow were installing my 3/4 kit and this is the only missing piece to my puzzle. Daytona is about 1.5-2 hours from me. Do you ever come towards Tampa?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ThickerChunk - PM Sent

I am coming to Daytona this weekend to trade my z85 spindles, coils and leafs for a guys ZQ8's. We are swapping them at his house in Daytona, let me know if you are willing to help me out with this Lip/Air Dam/Valance. Now that im lowered, im going insane without it :)

The nation is full of great people, i love this site

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ill be in Daytona tomorrow swapping my z85 suspension for zq8. Let me know if you find that valance. I am willing to pay for it.

(813) 516-9661

1 - 17 of 17 Posts