Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, September 1st, Darek and I made a nice little road trip for the day to attend two shows. The first being the Bowen Campbell Auto Expo in Goodlettsville, TN and the second being the All Star Event in Millington, TN.

Both shows had a variety of vehicles and made for a great time. Here are a couple of the highlight shots from both shows. The rest of the pics that I took are at http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/blurred_shows/.

Enjoy

Bowen Campbell Auto Expo

Wanna race this little S-10?

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some shots from the Relaxed Atmosphere All Star Event

The Comeback!!

And finally on the drive home we passed this gentleman...

All in all it was a great day and I had a lot of fun. This was also my first BIG show and couldn't believe my eyes... Can't wait for the next one...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
wow nice show. love that first pic of the beatle.. awesome

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was really surprised to see the Blazerado rebuilt. I thought they trashed that idea once it was wrecked... Really glad that I got down there to RA.

Also, I couldn't believe the negative camber on some of these vehicles. It was amazing!

P

·
0 Posts
Isnt this the project we saw being started? The guy with a bunch of cars at his house and everybody on his board flaming him for doing that?

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
that civic is lookin insane...
nice pics man

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That purple rado is actually a deep deep red and well, pretty much purple haha, but the color is actually kick ass in person. That rado belongs to the No Limit bunch, if I remember correctly. They have some sick plans for it, but that was just sitting behind everything. Probably a tow vehicle or something. I was too busy taking pictures and drooling at the trucks to be able to talk to anyone about some of them. Another reason that I took the pic is because there were 4 Coly/Canyons there that I saw. One in the show (bagged yellow), that purple one, and then the two black CCs out in the parking lot, one of them being mine haha...

Oh and that Civic is actually just the body. I am pretty sure that he used EVERYTHING from a Vette and just mounted the body on top of it all. Like you said though, one hell of a sleeper. He took it up and down the strip a couple times and I was just waiting for him to light 'em up, but unfortunately he didn't. He did get on the throttle a little though, sounded MEAN!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts