Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Chevy Colorado 1LT 5.3
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up y’all? Names Mitchell And I Just bought my 2010 Colorado 3LT about three months ago with 60k miles on it. I’m pretty sure it’s a 3LT due to it having the 5.3. However I have become rather confused by all the different configurations and trim modes etc.... anyways looking forward to hanging around a while!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea like I said I knew it was a 3LT or at least was pretty sure but it has the 130 speedo so that confirms that. Where I’m getting confused is the suspension package. I know z71 is off-road but what is zq8, z85, and all the other z’s? Lol. I got some research to do!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So my truck has the 5.3, leather interior, 130 mph speedo, but it isn’t lowered, also doesn’t have z71 decals or skid plates so does that mean it’s a z85 3LT then?

·
Super Moderator
13,726 Posts
From you profile pic, I would say it looks like a 2LT. (V8 2WD w/ a torsion bar suspension). The stance doesn't look like a 3LT, the tires and wheels aren't correct for a ZQ8. The side-steps don't belong. The front air dam isn't color matched. Check the glovebox for the RPO codes... if it's a 3LT it'll list 3LT. What's confusing me is the 130 speedo.

Check out this thread.... Armando runs the 3LT registry, send him your VIN and he let you know exactly what you have.

here's my truck for reference...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I thought by memory last night that it had the 130 speedo but once I checked this morning when I got home I was wrong it’s the 110 speedo sorry about that. Also I have the dealer paper work and it lists the truck as 1LT so I guess the previous owner special ordered a lot of the extras that the truck has. Such as the v8, leather heated seats, etc...
image.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats awesome that you got the window sticker. How was rhat possible?
The original owner bought the truck new in 2010. Folded the window sticker up and put it in the bag with the manual. I’m actually the 2nd owner of the truck and it had 56k miles on it when I bought it! The older dude who had it never drove it and kept it parked in his garage.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Welcome to 355Nation! The sticker in the glove box with all the 3-digit codes is basically the build sheet of the truck. It will indicate every standard or extra option included. I took a photo of mine, downloaded it, printed it, and deciphered it in order to learn as much as I could.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts