Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a Gibson Dual exhaust for my Colorado and it wasn't quite what I was looking for. Retails for $475, knocking a bit off to make it worth your while. If you are located in Texas, I'd be happy to meet you with it. Model # is Gibson #5508. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Fits 2004-2007 ext and crew cabs I believe. Also, might be open to trades for other parts/services. I would rather pass it on to someone then pay the shipping and restocking fees with Gibson. First person with $300 can take it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Re: Brand New Gibson Dual Exhaust $400

I bought a Gibson Dual exhaust for my Colorado and it wasn't quite what I was looking for. Retails for $475, knocking a bit off to make it worth your while. If you are located in Texas, I'd be happy to meet you with it. Model # is Gibson #5508. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Fits 2004-2007 ext and crew cabs I believe. Also, might be open to trades for other parts/services.
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! :shrug:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! :shrug:
Couldn't find any pictures of anyone with this exact kit, but if you google Gibson exhaust 5508 you'll see the layout. If you're still interested, I can take some pictures of all of the components.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts

I wish I had $300

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump
someone buy this!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah Ontario would cost a pretty penny, or "Looney" lol

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
So what exactly was it about this setup that you didn't like/weren't happy with?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wanted a more free flowing setup, the diameter of the pipes drops out of the muffler. You have a crewcab though, don't think this will fit! I believe its regular cab and extended only unless youre looking to modify it

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry, I am retarded!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
What is the diameter of the pipe? It is dual out correct? Shouldn't duals even if they are the same size, maybe even slightly smaller be better flowing because they are duals? I do want to do an exhaust on mine soon so that is why I am asking. And you want $300 including shipping correct?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah dual out, I'd have to measure again but there definitely small. Ill cover doing within reason, have to get it priced or see if anyone is heading out that way

·
Registered
306 Posts
i just got a new muffler :gd:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.