Premium Member
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Breakfast at Dennys August 29th 2010

Time: 9am?

ROSEVILLE, MI 48066
(586) 294-4250

Date: August 29th 2010 Sunday

Thought i could get a list together for a meet for the guys that arent going to woodward.

List:
1. Minitruckin9509
2. Monk_one
3. Fbody4life
4. Krewton
5. Gbc43
6. rfross

·
Premium Member
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
updated. bump for the weekend. lets go to breakfast guys!

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
We're doing a big system conversion at work and if we can pull it off early this weekend I'll be able to go on the 29th. Put me down as a maybe.

I'd also like to recommend a place that is more centrally located to help out the west sider's: Bart's on Woodward at Nine Mile in Ferndale because it is close to all major freeways. It's a bar with really good food and along with the regular menu items they have a half dozen different specials every day. Big portions, too. Meter parking around there on Sat, no charge on Sun. It's one of my regular weekend breakfast hangouts.

Bob

Bob

·
Registered
162 Posts
google maps that shit yo! ill have to make sure to clean my truck before i come up. its dirty from roads and not muddin =/

·
Premium Member
5,083 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
HEYYY!!! i am for sure going to be there! i'm lookin forward to seeing everyone there! maybe ill be over 2k miles by than xD

·
Registered
437 Posts
well im for sure a no go now. if i work sundays i get a $1 more than what i normaly make and i really need the $. we'll defenity have to do another eat and greet in the near future.

·
Premium Member
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that sucks kurtis. next time.

list is updated

1 - 20 of 50 Posts