Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Completely sheared the two tabs on the pass side of the center step...pissed. Oh and still didn't make it up the hill, bottomed out the rear....

Had two buddies sitting in the bed, decided to throw some mud up on them...the joke was on me though, the mud was mixed with rocks... :dawg:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Its a truck... and you drive it accordingly. Good stuff man... keep breakin stuff!

Broken parts = new parts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Can't remember if it was you or not that posted about needing the plastic on the bumper before, but I have my old bumper from when I got rear ended and I forget if both sides got punctured, if you want I'll have a look at it when I get home.

Its a truck... and you drive it accordingly. Good stuff man... keep breakin stuff!

Broken parts = new parts
Pretty sure coloradoqueen = a chick

;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
thats what my bumper looked like when I backed over some invisible bricks at DC's house and then gave it to PRC

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
the truck looks nice and sexy when its dirty.. too bad for the bumper though... battle scars

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I have an 06 rear bumper, put the roll pan on like 2 weeks ago, it just takes space up in my garage. Pay for the shipping and its yours, I dont even think there is a scratch, maybe on the bottom from when I took it off? Just throwing it out there. (connection was cut for tail lights but I still have the connectioin piece that was cut off, simply wire reconnection)

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Not really... just don't give a shit about your little "correction" and felt the need to let you and the rest of "the nation" know :355:
Well you must either have a really sour attitude or you are just trying to start shit with me for the sake of it. Hate on, but please don't turn this thread into a bitchfight

1 - 19 of 19 Posts