Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gone on YouTube and watched some build videos? I am thinking about starting one eventually, especially since I'll be living in England next year and traveling quite a bit. So I guess it would also be "Where can I take the Colorado?". My little rebuilt Xtreme has been through quite a bit and has had some problems, but I have a list and would like to stick to it and make it a badass truck!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Good luck.
Build a bad-assed truck.

Work carefully.
Always wear eye protection.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Build videos are quite interesting to watch. It would be cool if you start. I'm pretty bad at video editing actually. I wanted to do almost the same. I was driving in France and I got lots of clips but I can't make a decent video with this material.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Have fun! Make a video! Hope you have a blast abroad! To answer your question, no, I've never gone on youtube and watched a build video. So, if you make a video, I probably won't see it.
But if you're looking for encouragement, "Hey, great idea!" "Go for it man! I'm sure the world is eager to see how you transform your truck into something incredible!"
Good luck! Hope I've helped you out!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Build videos are quite interesting to watch. It would be cool if you start. I'm pretty bad at video editing actually. I wanted to do almost the same. I was driving in France and I got lots of clips but I can't make a decent video with this material.
Driving in England is gonna be tricky with the Colorado since they drive on the opposite side of the road. I think the plan right now is to have the Colorado, and also some cheap beater that has the wheel on the right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts