Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Sweet! You haven't supplied the mandatory night shots though...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgive me , I'm "New To The Nation" ! Will definitely wait for the sun to go down and take some " mandatory nighttime shots " I hang my head low 'till then !

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did those lights come with the wireless controller? Haven't seen many reviews on them
Yes , those are the wireless control . I have to say it was easy to install , not having to poke a hole in the firewall . They operate with a touch of a button . I would give them a 5 star rating !

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Hmm the bullmax front area must be bigger than a regular bull bar (like Westin)? I've been looking into a bull bar with Warn light set up but didn't think the 6.5" lights would fit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmm the bullmax front area must be bigger than a regular bull bar (like Westin)? I've been looking into a bull bar with Warn light set up but didn't think the 6.5" lights would fit.
What you see is what I've got . What I like about the set-up , doesn't diminish airflow to the radiator . I believe there are some other pics around of larger style Hela? lights mounted to the Bullmaxx.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yes , those are the wireless control . I have to say it was easy to install , not having to poke a hole in the firewall . They operate with a touch of a button . I would give them a 5 star rating !
Good to know. I wish they sold it buy themselves, but that's marketing...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts