Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had some members on here waiting to see this thread start for a while now @un4giv3n @lionking83 @excaliber @04CanyonCrew @nameless

Got a little headway started this morning while not doing actual work lol. It's still gonna take a while, still slammed, but it's been bugging me and I wanted to get something going.

So, I'll just leave a couple pics here for now:

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the top one...I just don't have as many measurements with me so I didn't get as far on it.

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We were never able to get the files from him so it won't be exactly the same. It will be similar though.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
You should look into roll pans for the Extreme's, don't think these guys ever got someone to make them yet. :shrug:

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got 2 words for this bumper!!!! HOW MUCH!???? CAUSE I WANT ONE!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Honest answer: not a damn clue lol. I need to model and make a front bumper first...I have guys wanting them done.

Ahh how did I miss this thread...love the progress on my rear bumper ..I like when you don't do work at work :lol:
Yay desk jobs! Lol.

·
Registered
366 Posts
How did I miss this? I want. Where do you take my money? Let me kno. KBai.

Ahh how did I miss this thread...love the progress on my rear bumper ..I like when you don't do work at work :lol:
Agreed.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts