Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for anyone in the area or passing through on a Friday or Saturday night starting around 9pm we have a small meet on the corner of Alsbury and I35 in the little shopping center parking lot (JCpenny's/ Albertson's/ Blockbuster/ Arby's/ a bank).

Coming north bound on I35 take the Alsbury exit, go down to the red light next to the McDs and make a left across bridge, straight through next light and it will be the first entrance to the shopping center and we are right there.

Coming south bound I35 from Fort Worth you take the Alsbury exit all the way up to the light next to the bank and make a right and then it will be the first entrance to the shopping center.

Its not to big and being this time of year dont really expect to see alot of people but when it heats up we have a pretty good turn out (20-30 cars and trucks on average) like I said small meet but would love to see some of the local 355 guys out there reppin with me.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
what really sucks is not only am i out in the cold for about 15 to 20 min at a time but under a helicopter while its running
boy...that would really suck. my allergies have been kicking my ass lately...

I'll tr to make it by for at least a second tonight. What time will you get there?

B

·
0 Posts
ive made it up there like 2 or 3 times in the past... gotta a chance to meet flatman... ill have to try again to meet some others

1 - 13 of 13 Posts