Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Supermodulation Interior & Exterior LED Kits

The pictures are not the best but I am sure you can notice the increased light intensity and coverage.

I am really pleased with the increased lighting in my truck now plus the added unique effect of having the green glow when I open up the door. I can not count how many compliments and conversations I have gotten into about these things... hahahaha! Bling bling. Plus the added effect of blinding people behind me at stop lights. :naughty:

LED 3rd brake light w/ gmc cover - far:

Little closer:

Even closer:

Dome light intensity:

Footwell:

Both footwells:

Updated pictures w/o brake light cover:

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
WHOA...That dome light is freakn sweet, Id like a red one! The brake light is awesome too! Very cool mods guys!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Looks good, mine looks the same on the inside but all blue, it definitely gets attention at night when I get out and the truck glows blue for a few seconds. Red would look good in yours tayo, EBAY is the only way to go with this stuff, cheap.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
I have red bulbs in the rearview reading lamps...I disconnected the dome light so I could turn the footwell lights on which are bluish/green but i want a red dome light! a red LED dome light!

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
i liek the interior coloration i used to have blue lights in my interior and it was nice... but eventually took em out since i never used em lol

·
Premium Member
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EBAY is the only way to go with this stuff, cheap.
I will politely disagree because the quality of Supermods work is untouchable by low quality ebay products. I would have never got the LEDs if I did not find Supermods service because I can trust his craftsmanship and count on support from him if ever an issue arises.

I have seen others attempt to copy his work and I refrained from commenting on their work because it would just be 100% negative towards their attempts. If you do not have anything good to say... Well, you know how it goes. ;)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
i understand on the quality, but for some quick finds, not to mention cheap but still decent products, ebay is good. I got mine of of there and the lights rock. Bright, havent burnt out in over 2 years, what more can you ask for?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
i understand on the quality, but for some quick finds, not to mention cheap but still decent products, ebay is good. I got mine of of there and the lights rock. Bright, havent burnt out in over 2 years, what more can you ask for?
Well I cant say for Supermod's quality yet. (I get mine when I drive up there in Dec) I know his work, ive seen his work, he knows what he is doing. his are not mass produced over seas. I know the LED's he uses are top quality made in the USA. Im not saying yours are bad, but I know Supermod almost inspects each LED, if one of them has a hue that is off, im pretty sure he will replace it.

Its rare that yours have not burned out, usually ebay ones have low grade LED's.

Lookin great Gerry!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts