Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wanted to see if anyone would be interested in going to the C7 Fall Tour 2010 on Sunday October 3rd?

Event History details:

For those who are not aware of what the Fall Tour event is about, the event started with a select number of drivers who wanted to get together with fellow auto enthusiasts and had about only 12 fellow drivers on the tour. Since then every year after we've had a great turn out of people wanting to go for an end of the season tour. The fall tour is a non-profit event (it’s totally free) that is made successful by participation of the Ontario and surrounding clubs now reaching numbers of over 500 fellow auto enthusiasts.

2010 Event Details:

This year’s fall tour will happen on Sunday October 3rd 2010. Sign yourself up so that you don’t miss this highly anticipated event.

Starting point will be at the AMC lot at Thickson Road and 401, however we will be parked at the area near AMC and Milestones,so start planning your meeting points. Endpoint will be at Kawartha Speedway.

If you are interested in racing please make sure that you bring a helmet that is Snell 2000 or higher rated. Oh and make sure you check your oil levels prior to this event.

Pre-run with EMT of C7 and 1-2 representatives of each car club will occur prior to the Fall Tour. The date for the pre-run is Sunday September 26 at noon. We would like for a representative from each club to come to the pre-run so that we can discuss the day of the tour and any other imperative issues. Please email [email protected] once you have chosen your representative. We would like to know no later than Wednesday September 22.

The starting point will be announced in a few days as we are tying up some loose ends. Once it is official, groups can start to plan their meeting points.

Website Link: Fall Tour Main Page
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thinking about going but wanted to see if anyone was interested in joining me. I am probably going to register for the event after this weekend's show. Put you name on the list if you want to come.

1. V-DUB (Dan)

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Would love to but can't. For anyone thinking about going, its deffinitly worth it. Had a great time the year I went.
Here's one of my favorite pics from the cruise to the track.

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would love to but can't. For anyone thinking about going, its deffinitly worth it. Had a great time the year I went.
Here's one of my favorite pics from the cruise to the track.
Hey Parker where is that guy in the orange truck? We shoudl get a hold of him. I think the black truck was sold, but where is the orange one

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Hey Parker where is that guy in the orange truck? We shoudl get a hold of him. I think the black truck was sold, but where is the orange one
I'm pretty sure he was only on the Ontario site. I think he still has it but I have no way of getting ahold of him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts