Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any members or guys with Colorado's with the 89 Cadillac deville taillight mod?? Just curious is to if some of you members could post pictures of them. I'm starting on this mod Tuesday and I'm just curious as to how over played this is. If I wanna do this mod or not.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
That trend has even played out in Oklahoma, last zone of the play outs. However, it really doesn't matter. If this is how you want your truck, then why give a frick what someone else thinks. Do what makes you happy!

Just be sure to post some picts during and after the process. Good luck!!

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
That trend has even played out in Oklahoma, last zone of the play outs. However, it really doesn't matter. If this is how you want your truck, then why give a frick what someone else thinks. Do what makes you happy!

!

Damn right!

Myself, I think the stock 355 tails are some of the better-looking tails anywhere, but what he said... Do whatever makes you happy.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Big whoop if something is "played out" as long as it looks good. I love the way caddy tails look in S-10s/355s, even though tons of them have it. Supra tails on the other hand....

·
5,965 Posts
I'm not really a fan nor am I a fan of completely shaved rearends.

But it would only look good if the 355 is bagged

Shut up guys I'm talking serious :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts