Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they make the Cadillac front end conversion kits for our trucks??? And if so where to buy them?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not at the moment they don't But anything's possible!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Since your question has been answered, can you shrink your signature a bit... your one post, combined with the signature, takes up my entire screen.

:thumbup:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Anything can be done with the proper credit line or fat stack of dead presidents

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am gonna go custom. My boy Brent and I have a few Ideas in our heads.

·
Registered
78 Posts
for full size trucks, the kits exist because caddt built a SUV based off the tahoe platform. Since they never made a caddy Colorado, there would be no direct bolt on

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
There are a few pictures floating around here somewhere from years back, I've only seen concepts of it but not actually done. It has to be off a CST due to the size of vehicle.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
There are a few pictures floating around here somewhere from years back, I've only seen concepts of it but not actually done. It has to be off a CST due to the size of vehicle.
Ya there is a white one that's been done, it was still stock height and all, would look cool if it had been slammed or something

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
That's the one I was thinking of Todd, also remember the one TED had. Those were the only ones I've seen.

All that work just to be stock height? :gd:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What kind of rims are those?? I like em.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts