Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went home from work yesterday to find a nice little package on the counter. Guess what was in it. :D

And just because I can.

CHEEZE!!! :lol2:

I get bored at work. haha :lol:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i was hoping you were at work and that was not your bedroom with 10 computers in it :kiki:

nice shirts

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am a computer geek but when I get home I want nothing to do with em. And this is my career? How sad is that? Career change in the future...maybe.

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Nice, like the green. (Is that green? I'm partially color blind)

Where do you work in Y-town?

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice, like the green. (Is that green? I'm partially color blind)

Where do you work in Y-town?
Yea it's military green I believe. I like it.

I actually work in Boardman (suburb) at a manfacturing plant. I'm one of the MIS Dept guys (thers only 2 of us :lol:)

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good deal man. Nice place out here.

Love the darker colors. I don't look right in white. :kiki: I was actually thinking about getting a sticker from PDX something along those lines. either "I don't look good in white" or "Good guys drive white trucks" :lol:

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Yea it's military green I believe. I like it.

I actually work in Boardman (suburb) at a manfacturing plant. I'm one of the MIS Dept guys (thers only 2 of us :lol:)
I'm from Hartford and since Boardman/Y-town is the "big city" compared to our little hick town I figured I might know where it's at, that's why I asked. :D

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm from Hartford and since Boardman/Y-town is the "big city" compared to our little hick town I figured I might know where it's at, that's why I asked. :D
Really? Where I work is about 2 miles south of the Souther Park Mall. Almost to Western Reserve Rd.

Nice dude, the printing looks a little light on the green shirt, how is is in person?
Yea the red is a lil light. I was going to get the black but I figured it would be even more lost. Plus I got the logo shirt in black. I kinda dig how subtle it is so :shrug:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Yea the red is a lil light. I was going to get the black but I figured it would be even more lost. Plus I got the logo shirt in black. I kinda dig how subtle it is so :shrug:
I like how subtle it is too. I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but seeing yours I think it looks good. I might have to order one. :355:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like how subtle it is too. I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but seeing yours I think it looks good. I might have to order one. :355:
Do it...NOW!!! haha

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
shirts are tits man

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts