Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

what should be the next mod after tint?

• paint match handles and mirrors

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • borla exhaust (muffler replacement only)

Votes: 9 32.1%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting my truck tinted soon. and after that im thinking of getting a new borla muffler or painting my outer handles/mirrors. i cant decide.

what to you think...paint match handles/mirrors? or borla muffler?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking the same thing...i wanna set myself apart from the other pace-blue xtremes on oahu.

but then again i want sound LOL. i could always remove my air filter box cover. LOL.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Exhaust.then get SS mirrors and do paint

x2 but run a flowmaster haha borla is too quiet i think and also gut the cat... i have yet to do that :-(

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Colormatch your handles and mirrors for sure. Makes such a big difference and it really cleans up the look.

x2 but run a flowmaster haha borla is too quiet i think and also gut the cat... i have yet to do that :-(
Then you've never heard one dumped and under load. ;)

I set off alarms all day long and so does Switzxx20 (we have the same setup).

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
If you are going to colormatch the mirrors, I would suggest the SS mirrors since it is such a bright color and it will cause the stockers to stand out that much more... That is just me though.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you are going to colormatch the mirrors, I would suggest the SS mirrors since it is such a bright color and it will cause the stockers to stand out that much more... That is just me though.
true but i like having the big view when looking at my mirrors LOL.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
The big view is nice, but with all honesty, you get used to the smaller view really quickly. On a previous truck, I swapped to a smaller, cleaner mirror and was amazed how quickly I adjusted.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The big view is nice, but with all honesty, you get used to the smaller view really quickly. On a previous truck, I swapped to a smaller, cleaner mirror and was amazed how quickly I adjusted.
its not that i wont adjust. its just that i like the bigger view LOL. i used to drive an eclipse and the mirror was about the same size as the SS mirrors. it was okay but after i got my truck i was like damn i can see a lot now.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
yeah paint to match man!!!! do you have an intake?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no not yet. although i do have a piece of 3.5 inch piping that can replace the intake resonator.

·
Registered
839 Posts
i was told 400 for everything said and done.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts