Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Canyon at the end of the earth

1K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  Goros 
#1 ·
Greetings, just picked up an '06 GMC Canyon, 75K on the I5 engine. It's literally at the end of the earth, Ocean Park, WA at the end of the Long Beach peninsula. Like the truck very much, but having a time figuring out which model this is. Didn't get an owners manual. There are no decals or badges, just the small square GMC on the front doors. It's a crew cab 2WD, I5 with automatic, torsion bar suspension, front center console, so seats 5.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Bob

#14 ·
Wow, thanks for all info and greetings! Checked the glove box and I see now it is the Z71. Cool to me that it's totally unbadged. Never seen one like that!
Great site, keep the great info coming! I'll try posting pix shortly, tried earlier but need to resize the pix.
Again, thank!
Bob

#15 ·
G
#18 ·
gizmo6958,

Hello and welcome to the forum! I would be happy to provide you your Vehicle Build Sheet. Please private message me your VIN if I can be of any further assistance.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.