Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I had this volant cold air intake on my truck for about a week. I took it off before I traded my truck in.

It was on a 2012 GMC canyon 5.3 v8

I am not sure what other models it will fit.

$259 TYD Paypal preferred.

Comes with what you see.

Any questions please ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EBC Ultimax brake pads NIB

NIB EBC ultimax front pads they are Kevlar pads.

I bought them for a 2012 gmc canyon 5.3 z71

I no longer have the vehicle.

$75 TYD

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crager soft 8

I have 4 black crager soft 8 rims with center caps.

17X8

6 on 5.5 bolt circle

4.5" BS

$325 local pickup from zip 07438 or buyer responsible for shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Re: Canyon CAI

So u traded in a v8 canyon? What is wrong with you lol jk.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Crager soft 8

$300 local pickup or buyer pays shipping...

Only price drop. They don't sell I will keep them.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Re: Canyon CAI

I merged all 4 For Sale threads to clean things up and easier for you.....1 stop shop

·
Registered
94 Posts
I had this volant cold air intake on my truck for about a week. I took it off before I traded my truck in.

It was on a 2012 GMC canyon 5.3 v8

I am not sure what other models it will fit.

$259 TYD Paypal preferred.

Comes with what you see.

Any questions please ask.
I was hoping this would fit the 3.7L and so I went to volant's site. This does not fit the 3.7L but I thought you should know that volant is selling them with free shipping for $254.xx. Might re-think your price if you want it sold.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was hoping this would fit the 3.7L and so I went to volant's site. This does not fit the 3.7L but I thought you should know that volant is selling them with free shipping for $254.xx. Might re-think your price if you want it sold.
Maybe it's $254 for the 3.7 cai but NOT for the 5.3. It's $320!

Thanks for PMing me instead of posting on the thread...:fugrin:

·
Registered
94 Posts
You know, I was trying to be polite with you... but if you want to be a dick about it, here's one on amazon, brand new, for $242.70 Volant V8 Part #15753

I'm new here but 355nation seems to be a community, don't rip off your fellow members.

·
Super Moderator
1,880 Posts
You know, I was trying to be polite with you... but if you want to be a dick about it, here's one on amazon, brand new, for $242.70 Volant V8 Part #15753

I'm new here but 355nation seems to be a community, don't rip off your fellow members.
I was just about to post the V8 Volant from amazon too. Sometimes people just need the proof to a claim before they believe it. You are being a comparative shopper which is fine. Sellers need to sometimes understand that the value is onoy what someone is willing to pay for it at the time they are selling it.

I wouldnt pay more than $200 being used. Because it is sometimes hard to get spare parts from Volant from what I have read. So much for 320...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts