Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Up Fella's...

I'm Escott From Springfield,ohio And I Have An 04 Canyon.i Caught This Site Looking For Mods And Noticed Alot Of Sweet Trucks On Here.i Only At This Time Have 20's On Her But Am Lookin To Do Alot More For The Spring.i've Seen Alot Of Ideas That I Could Have Never Thought Of And May Look To Get Some Help And Future Ideas.i'll Will Post Pics As Soon As This Nasty Weather Clears And Get The Wheels Back On And Stay Clean Long Enough.anyways...i'm Here For Any Help,updates And Whatever Else You Guys Can Throw My Way.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
:welcome: to tha Nation!!!

I'm from right down the road in Akron! Maybe we've seen eachother out and about!

And we have 2 meets planned for the near future. Dlucas up there posted a link to a meet at the end of April in Rayland, OH. It's down by Steubenville, which is about 2 hrs from us up here. The other meet is on Sunday, March 16th in Columbus. If you want to roll out, we could meet up around here and roll down there together!:high5:

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Damn man! That's a HIKE! Do you make that drive everyday? Or do you like stay down there during the week and come home on weekends?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is a daily drive,i got the truck 1 1/2yrs ago and i've racked up some miles on it.I got in a carpool about 3 months cause i was tired of rackin miles up on my vehicles and the gas $$ was just crazy.It's not so bad in the summer cause i have a 98' CBR900(my baby) and i ride it most of the time.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I hear ya on the miles. My 04 has over 80K on it already.

In the mean time, till you get pics up, what are the specs on your truck? Reg/Ext/Crew? Color? Motor/Trans? etc...

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Welcome

btw your not far from me I'm in the Dayton area well riverside/huber heights area and work in miamisburg

·
Registered
24 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts