1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
sweet that looks like fun, gives snow a purpose

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nice ive never seen a canyon with a snow plow on it....did it push everything pretty easily or did you have any problems?

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no issues, was plowing in 2wd to boot, When we have had ever snow I have packed up snow banks over 3 feet high. Always plow like you are the one paying for the parts and you shouldn't have problems.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blue light is Provincial Law for snow removal equiptment. You have to use it while plowing, but cannot use it while driving. Police get funny over that sort of thing.LOL

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
what kind of controllers do plows have in the cab to move them around? got a pic?

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The up down control is just a two way switch that comes from under the hood through the drivers window. Once I get off my butt I have a reversible solenoid I will wire under the hood and trigger the plow with a spdt switch on the dash.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I miss plowing when I lived in chicago. I used to charge $100 - $150 per hour... I remember every holiday me and my brothers would spend all night plowing...

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Good stuff man!! If I had a 4X4 and lived in Ohio still, I'd seriously consider a plow...
Did you move?

on topic: sweet vid. I though about it but we have way too many plows running around here. I'd never be able to find enough work to pay for it :(

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
sweet dude! i was like wtf why in hell do you have a blue light! but i forgot you live in canada...

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Same thing here, I was wondering why a fireman had a blue light in his own vehicle, here the fireman use green. LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts