Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so it was talked about a while back about having another bonfire meet once Blake got back in town , was really hoping to pick a date when his room mate could cum with him but the only date nikki and I had open was May 17-18 but mike has his kid that weekend so he can't come with Blake as of now .

So anyone that can see this in the cap chap is welcome to come , also in the va chapter if you can see this thread your welcome to come , also I invited some of my local buddy's from the truck club =Sunset= va I'm in last night

So just like before we can do mods but I'm not volunteering for any big mods this time just smaller easy ones lol , we can put a list up of what foods we want and who will bring what and likely make a run to the grocery store once everyone shows up . Whoever wants to camp can , I might also have some floor /couch space in the basement if you aren't a tenter lol

·
Premium Member
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When it gets a little closer ill make a thread in the east section , I just posted in closed groups for now to keep people from all over the country posting nonsense

·
Premium Member
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dang , did not know you were going out there , have fun ! Hope you can make it , we would have tried to see when everyone was free but this was our only free weekend before the baby comes

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Hell yeah Chris

·
Harry...
13,936 Posts
Dang , did not know you were going out there , have fun ! Hope you can make it , we would have tried to see when everyone was free but this was our only free weekend before the baby comes
No worries. It's just a trip for some training. It's just a matter of me not being home for a week, then leaving for a weekend. :lol:

Worst case, I'll sure as hell come down for the day.

Hell yeah Chris
Def going to try and make it! I feel like it's been forever since we had a meet. :lol:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Has anyone talked to Blake lately?

·
MTS Crew!
4,934 Posts
I would so be down for this but I am already book for going to SoWo that weekend. Next time Kenny I will be there.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I won't be able to make it this year :cry: Unless something changes in will be in the UK.
Lucky......work or vacation?

Its still looking good for me.......

·
Premium Member
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Blake is coming I just talk to him on face book about it and not here . Sucks Dave and billy that you guys can't come but have fun and there will always be next time

·
OMG IT HAS HYDRAULICS? No
1,354 Posts
As far as I know im still down for this.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts