Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so it was talked about a while back about having another bonfire meet once Blake got back in town , was really hoping to pick a date when his room mate could cum with him but the only date nikki and I had open was May 17-18 but mike has his kid that weekend so he can't come with Blake as of now .

So anyone that can see this in the cap chap is welcome to come , also in the va chapter if you can see this thread your welcome to come , also I invited some of my local buddy's from the truck club =Sunset= va I'm in last night

So just like before we can do mods but I'm not volunteering for any big mods this time just smaller easy ones lol , we can put a list up of what foods we want and who will bring what and likely make a run to the grocery store once everyone shows up . Whoever wants to camp can , I might also have some floor /couch space in the basement if you aren't a tenter lol

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
If im still around, will definitely be there.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts

·
OMG IT HAS HYDRAULICS? No
1,354 Posts
Yall know im down. Anything we need just let me know ill do wat I can.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
just finished school and now I am applying for jobs in texas and alaska. I already have an interview with a correctional facility in alaska. If all goes well, might be moving up there within the next few months.

And jay, definitely wings!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Yeah this is 2 weeks before another event that I'm going too.......I need to get clever on my time management skills lol

·
Registered
212 Posts
I want to go. Where is it? I'm in Chesapeake. What is considered a big mod? A body lift?

·
Premium Member
10,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My address is 11008 Finney Rd Spotsylvania VA 22551 .

There most likely will not be garage parking this time so just little mods or tinkering outside, this one's going to be more of a fun hang out than mod meet I guess. But I might get the other side of the garage clear enough if someone needs it but I'm burnt out for the last few weeks of non stop working on shit so I'll help some but don't want to get evolved in any big projects like last time lol

·
Registered
212 Posts
It's on my calendar. :)

Sent from My Phone

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have duty on the 17th. Fuck I hate my life.

Sent from My Phone

1 - 20 of 44 Posts