Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is really just pertaining to the Southwest Florida members, mainly Chris and Izzo, but open to anyone in the area.

Lets get a good time and location to do a meet/photoshoot of all the ugliness that Southwest Florida has to offer :lol:. I am always down for food so if we want to do a Hooters get together then pictures after thats cool with me. Just throw some ideas out and lets get together possibly next week.

·
Registered
358 Posts
This is really just pertaining to the Southwest Florida members, mainly Chris and Izzo, but open to anyone in the area.

Lets get a good time and location to do a meet/photoshoot of all the ugliness that Southwest Florida has to offer :lol:. I am always down for food so if we want to do a Hooters get together then pictures after thats cool with me. Just throw some ideas out and lets get together possibly next week.
ugliness is right... i dont even have my rims on anymore.:lol:

any friday or saturday at any time is good for me as long as i get some notice so i have my schedual clear. just post up what you guys can do

·
Registered
103 Posts
hmm maybe i can come over to that side of the state for a meet.

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sunday afternoon works for me too then. Do you guys want to plan for this Sunday? Maybe around like 3:00ish?

·
Registered
358 Posts
i have to be at my work thurs night from 6-9 no way i can get out of it i am an ass. man.(no pun intended) but if its after 9 thats strait lol

·
Registered
358 Posts
sorry man tom night is even worse. i have to be there at 6 and i most likely wont get done till about 12

·
Registered
760 Posts
lol alright, lets just do sunday, let me know a time and place. Probably hooters in ft myers by edison mall?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol, fellas we can push it back a week to next Sunday. It doesn't have to be this week. Lets just plan for next week to make it easy. Next Sunday, April 13th @ 3:00ish at the Hooters in Ft. Myers.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok, well if Chris is cool with this Sunday then we will do it then. Sunday, April 6th at 3:00ish at the Hooters in Ft. Myers.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts