Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally finished the carbon fiber radiator caover for the silverados.

·
Registered
202 Posts
That is nice. Do you copy the stock part or form it to the truck? How much time and bucks are into that?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is nice. Do you copy the stock part or form it to the truck? How much time and bucks are into that?
Well we copy the stock part for alignment purposes only, then modify the tool as needed. well a lot of time was spent on this tool and i sell this part for $335.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I was wonderin' what happened with these!!

Looks damn good, bro!!

I don't remember too well, but were those the only two you were making or were there other parts under the hood you were planning on making out of CF?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was wonderin' what happened with these!!

Looks damn good, bro!!

I don't remember too well, but were those the only two you were making or were there other parts under the hood you were planning on making out of CF?
im going to make a pcm cover, engine covers (maybe), battery cover, i think that was it

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Damn you! Wish I had the time to make a vacuum mold so I could try to make some of my own parts. You should make me a carbon fiber valve cover :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn you! Wish I had the time to make a vacuum mold so I could try to make some of my own parts. You should make me a carbon fiber valve cover :)
these parts are not vacuum bagged parts though

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
thats so tight man! I want carbon fiber type r numbahhh 1 parts on my truck haha

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
any in process pics?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here is a picture of the parts installed from one of my customers

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts