Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do some of you use in your Colorado trucks to keep cargo secure? I have spray-in bed liner which is nice, but it's slippery as hell. If I put a couple of cans of gas back there or some groceries, they slide all over the place.

I'm trying to get a Christmas list together for my better half, and I did some searching which came up with these cargo bars that you can get on Amazon, etc. Do any of you use them, or is there something better out there that's easy to use?

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
I had a rubber mat in my Colorado. When I sold it, I kept the mat for the new Colly. Takes care of the slippery bedlinered bed.

·
Registered
286 Posts
What do some of you use in your Colorado trucks to keep cargo secure? I have spray-in bed liner which is nice, but it's slippery as hell. If I put a couple of cans of gas back there or some groceries, they slide all over the place.

I'm trying to get a Christmas list together for my better half, and I did some searching which came up with these cargo bars that you can get on Amazon, etc. Do any of you use them, or is there something better out there that's easy to use?
Link?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts