Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Luv them hoochies
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Move if in wrong place
But can we please ban carid from our page??
They r nothing but piece of shit hajis that dont know what the fuck they r doing and dont wanna take responsibility 4 their fuck ups or their wrong product they send u and then when u ask 2 talk 2 a supervisor they dont wanna let u and they dont wanna give u a refund they put in a request and it's not guaranteed u get it
FUCK CARID!!!
Tom

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Move if in wrong place
But can we please ban carid from our page??
They r nothing but piece of shit hajis that dont know what the fuck they r doing and dont wanna take responsibility 4 their fuck ups or their wrong product they send u and then when u ask 2 talk 2 a supervisor they dont wanna let u and they dont wanna give u a refund they put in a request and it's not guaranteed u get it
FUCK CARID!!!
Tom
How did the incident with them go down?

I've always been leery of them for some reason.

I appreciate you letting me know my suspicion was well placed. ;)

·
Luv them hoochies
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@WV NATIVE
I ordered 2 items from them and had 2 pay $15 per item 4 shipping 2 begin with, then when I went 2 complete my purchase it told me 1 item would be shipped on Monday and the other on Tuesday my top end is off my engine due 2 changing my timing chain, I received an email telling me that 1 part wasnt gonna ship out til the 5th and the other was supposedly already shipped it never showed up I called them 2 see what's up and they were telling me that they had it priced wrong on their site so the manufacturer wont send the part til they get played 4 it then I got a part but it was wrong and they were trying 2 say it was my fault and they won't give me a refund and just argued with me
Horrible customer service

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Have you sent them a PM through the forum yet?

It may not help but I typically like to exhaust all options before going to battle.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
If they had any real service they should've responded to this thread already. It's not like they haven't been on this forum since this thread was posted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts