Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently planning to attend the truck nationals this year at Carlisle on Saturday and Sunday this year. Just throwing up a thread to see if any others are interested.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm leaving thursday night and going to be there until sunday

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I'll probably make an appearance, as well as my brother, and maybe the old man.

·
PBR TIME
625 Posts
it will be nice to get 25 and get a free tent. i will be there. iam going to the june gm nationals . hope to see some 355s there. :drinking28:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Bump this up. Who all is going? Its coming up quick!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts

·
PBR TIME
625 Posts
well I wont be able to make it. wrecked my truck and getting ready to move. wont have time to get it fixed. will try to be there next year. 3,400 hundred damage to the front. I can just buff it out.LOL:drinking28:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Whaaaaaaat?!?!? Since I saw you at Summit?

·
PBR TIME
625 Posts
yes on the way back. got cut of on 76 west . the guy didn't stop. had to have it towed. will fix it this winter. I didn't get hurt but was sore. hate those ricers. I will put my bull bar in the next ones ass.:drinking28:

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
yes on the way back. got cut of on 76 west . the guy didn't stop. had to have it towed. will fix it this winter. I didn't get hurt but was sore. hate those ricers. I will put my bull bar in the next ones ass.:drinking28:
Wow, thats nuts! Glad you are OK

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I lost focus on this one this year guys. Got real busy and then I turn around and the truck nationals is happening lol. My truck was not at all ready for the show and next spring I have plans to go lower, God and money willing. Might even do the GM nationals instead, we shall see. Anyway hope everyone that went had fun! and thanks for repping the 355's!

I hope to see many of you again at NESM!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts