Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine and I are trying to get a meet together for north and South Carolina sometime this July! We don't know where yet wanna find a good closed down store with a big parking lot and maybe cruise around. Still like I said we don't know yet wanna get everybody's opinion on a date and what's a good date for yall it's definitely gonna happen.my number is (336) 977-8177 and my name is Jordan and his name is Kaileb and his number is (704) 320-0574 if you want in text us and if you have Instagram send us your username! we're wanting to do this for all the guys who don't get to attend the big 355 meets because they live so far away and we want to build up the 355 community in our area! Thanks a lot and we hope we get a lot of 355s!!! :355group::salute:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Uwharrie is a fun time. I've been there twice. And it rained both times. Also it's not too difficult so even stock trucks would be ok. Hopefully more people will be interested.

He'll keep me posted on the uwharrie off Road trip. Been meaning to go but no one to really go w. This still up in the air?!

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
I'm in however I cant get there till a little after 4, driving from Florence after I get off work.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Theres a few guys setting up a meet August 8th in myrtal beach I'll get more info if anyones wanting to come!!! But Im getting ready to make a mini meet in Greenville for those who wanna come can sure come.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts