Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

201 - 220 of 259 Posts

·
Administrator
8,939 Posts
Finally baked my headlights and DRL's and put in the clear reflectors. Also I got bored being inside with all this rain so I decided to paint a little RC truck that I found to match my truck.

Very Cool!

Happy New Years!!

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
That's a cool little RC truck! And I still need to do my headlight reflectors.....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Scraping the old rtv out of the DRL's was a pain but other than that it wasn't too bad. I also sanded and cleared the lenses while they were out.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
I got my DRL's pretty much done, and yeah getting the old stuff out was annoying. I'll get to the headlights soon hopefully. I've put it off WAY to long already

·
Registered
133 Posts
Bought a new head unit and put it in this past weekend. It's a Pioneer AVH X2700 BS. I'm kinda wondering why I didnt do this a while ago...

Attachments

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
I just got a led 3rd brake light panel from a member in Canada. Hopefully I can get it on come spring time. More to follow :D

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
I just got a led 3rd brake light panel from a member in Canada. Hopefully I can get it on come spring time. More to follow :D
Shit, let's do a mod meet? I'd be down, plenty of Craftsman tools as well.

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
:th_dubpostsmiley:
Shit, let's do a mod meet? I'd be down, plenty of Craftsman tools as well. @BlackZQ8

·
Registered
138 Posts
sorry, wrong spot

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Retrofitted headlights should be here tomorrow. Just ordered color changing halos for them. Gonna do a couple other personal touches with them before they go on the truck. I'll definitely post pics, maybe a video if I can figure that out :lol:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Retrofitted headlights should be here tomorrow. Just ordered color changing halos for them. Gonna do a couple other personal touches with them before they go on the truck. I'll definitely post pics, maybe a video if I can figure that out :lol:
Which ones did you get?

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Headlights from Dan un4giv3n, and halos I ordered from HIDGuy Mod Shop

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
Got the heads, but still waiting on the halo's. Gonna do a couple things to make these personal :D

201 - 220 of 259 Posts