·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
They are the H1, the D2 is more squared

·
Registered
133 Posts
Awesome. Let me know when you get everything together and put in the truck. I may have to see them in person at some point because I've been wanting to do projectors for a while now.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
Awesome. Let me know when you get everything together and put in the truck. I may have to see them in person at some point because I've been wanting to do projectors for a while now.
Will do. The halo's came in today :D might try to get them installed this weekend, work and weather permitting!

·
Registered
102 Posts

Installed this late this afternoon. After I installed the Lime-Swap tuned ECM. Good times.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Are they white or the color changing ones?
They are color changing, but been having second thoughts on actually using them. I was having a bad day a couple days ago and started not wanting to use them. Still debating in my head on them.

Also, a couple of my cluster lights have been flickering a little. It's been doing it for a while now and I've just lived with it - until now :D Gonna have a new look soon!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Color changing sounds like fun though. Just be careful of what colors you have on if driving with them on.

·
Registered
133 Posts
They are color changing, but been having second thoughts on actually using them. I was having a bad day a couple days ago and started not wanting to use them. Still debating in my head on them.

Also, a couple of my cluster lights have been flickering a little. It's been doing it for a while now and I've just lived with it - until now :D Gonna have a new look soon!
Is it from the dimmer switch or something else? Before I switched head units, my dimmer switch would randomly cause the radio and cluster to dim and brighten for a few seconds and then stop.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #230
Is it from the dimmer switch or something else? Before I switched head units, my dimmer switch would randomly cause the radio and cluster to dim and brighten for a few seconds and then stop.
I don't think that's my issue, but thanks for posting. I've been having issues with a couple of the led's flickering on the cluster randomly. The led in the passenger airbag module also flickers randomly. Both were done around the same time by the same guy. Maybe just a bad batch of diodes :shrug: I won't fault him for it, it's time for a change anyway. I hope to get all the other led's changed over soon as well :D

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
Mine does the same thing, usually on start up and when the voltage stabilizes then they are ok. I feel like when I swap in the H3 switch it will probably fix it. @BlackZQ8

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #232
Mine does the same thing, usually on start up and when the voltage stabilizes then they are ok. I feel like when I swap in the H3 switch it will probably fix it. @BlackZQ8
I don't think that's the case for me. The led's (cluster & airbag) go in and out even after it's been running for a while. My headlight switch hasn't done it, but it will be re-led'd soon to match. So here's what I've been looking at for a while now

And as of tonight, I'll be enjoying this view for a while hopefully :D

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
Scott, the cluster is sick! I'll have another mod hopefully by this time next week, I bought a AEM CAI from @Freewood and hope to get it in before I go to FL in 2 wks. @BlackZQ8

·
Registered
162 Posts
What's up guys and gals? I guess this is my attempt to breathe a little life back into the CC. I've been doing a few minor things to my truck lately. My favorite mod so far is the blazer overhead console. My biggest complaint about our trucks is lack of storage. Now I have a couple places to store random shit.lol Here's a picture of it installed.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Which Blazer?

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Good deal and clean install of it at that!

·
Roll Damn Tide!
631 Posts
Tahoe OH consoles are spacious as well and can be had for about the same amount.

221 - 240 of 259 Posts