Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone verify that this part number is exactly what I need since it is a non refundable item.

Part number: 15869019

2005 Chevrolet Colorado 2wd extended cab with 5 speed manual transmission with manual reclining seats and a center console. The color is VERY DARK PEWTER.

Or if your truck has this exact carpet pm me your vin and I will order based on your vin number. It is hard to switch because they want my vin and my carpet is not want I want to order but a different one.

doug

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Can anyone verify that this part number is exactly what I need since it is a non refundable item.

Part number: 15869019

2005 Chevrolet Colorado 2wd extended cab with 5 speed manual transmission with manual reclining seats and a center console. The color is VERY DARK PEWTER.

Or if your truck has this exact carpet pm me your vin and I will order based on your vin number. It is hard to switch because they want my vin and my carpet is not want I want to order but a different one.

doug
I will get back to you. I have to move my truck shortly

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
just search on autotrader for a truck with the carpet you need, then steal the VIN :D

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ordered it and hope its the one, I did use someones vin and it matched up to what I needed. so hope it works, almost 200 buxs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts