Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into replacing my stock grey carpet for aftermarket carpet in a dark grey. I have a extended cab with a 5 speed and had a bench seat with a mini console around the shifter. I switched to buckets and a center console. The problem lies where the mini console was, the carpet was cut around it where the mini console was. Now that I have a center console the cut carpet shows around the side. So far I have put a floor mat draped over the transmission tunnel with a hole cut in the center for the shifer and then the center console over top of that. It looks ok but bothers me because I know its there. I also want to change the carpet because I hate beige carpet and it doesnt hide stains at all and the seats that were in there were light grey and the buckets I put in are a charcoal. I found this site http://www.stockinteriors.com/ and their price is great however just wondering about the quality?? Has anyone bought from them before??

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
c6u6i6h didnt you buy this carpet or was going to?????

thanks 05x did you think the carpet was as good as stock?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Yeah.. the only thing I hated was having to cut the holes for the seat posts and the center console posts... other than that.. I was very impressed

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will probably lay my old carpet over it and cut it that way.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Buddy of mine bought new carpet from the dealership (he works there so he got a great price) and we threw it in in less then an hour (with removing and re-installing the interior)

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Now that I have a center console the cut carpet shows around the side.
I was so pissed when I saw that! I filled it in the best I could but you can still tell. I'm going to try some non-molded carpet when I paint my interior because I haven't found a molded carpet for the regular cab yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts