Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to replace my gray carpet with black carpet just wondering if any knows a good place to buy replacment carpet. Also has anyone tried to use the cobalt seats yet?

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Im going to replace my gray carpet with black carpet just wondering if any knows a good place to buy replacment carpet. Also has anyone tried to use the cobalt seats yet?
check out Summit Racing - High Performance Car and Truck Parts | 800-230-3030 or maybe Truck Accessories | Pickup Truck Accessories & Truck Performance Parts | Stylin' Trucks maybe you will find a good deal on a replacement carpet. i think the cobalt shares seats with the HHR, therefore they will not work with the colorado unless you can modify/swap the brackets, but i'm not 100% sure on that.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured you would have to swap the brackets i just like the styling of the cobalt ss seats. I reall y would like to have leather seats much easier to clean and maintain.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
go to the dealer and find the part number for very dark pewter and then go on gmpartsdirect.com and order it. I got my chevy carpet for 175 shipped and it fits perfect with no trimming and no buldges here and there, aftermarket carpet is not near perfect.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
go to the dealer and find the part number for very dark pewter and then go on gmpartsdirect.com and order it. I got my chevy carpet for 175 shipped and it fits perfect with no trimming and no buldges here and there, aftermarket carpet is not near perfect.
Thank you.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Also, Black carpet will show way to much dirt while the dark pewter wont look so dirty. Here is a pic of my before and after.

Before

After

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That does look good i just wish they would make there seats a little more stylish. I can never find covers i like or that looks good and i cant stand when they dont fit. Grey just isnt my color.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
here my seat covers, Look a 100000000000000000x better than the stock seats

1 - 10 of 10 Posts