Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BigTyme, Mooker and I met up with khk and IFIXMUP (not registered?) on Sunday for a car show up in Phoenix. Here's piks of khk's truck - white canyon, IFIXMUP's truck - black 'rado and a bunch of other rides - enjoy. :)

Oh, also, it took place on 3 different baseball diamonds...pretty damn big show.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Good seeing you guys at the show. So what do you think of the shifter. Nice and different huh? That gold caddy is the same owner as that blue four door colorado

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
BigTyme, Mooker and I met up with khk and IFIXMUP (not registered?) on Sunday for a car show up in Phoenix. Here's piks of khk's truck - blue canyon, IFIXMUP's truck - black 'rado and a bunch of other rides - enjoy. :)

Oh, also, it took place on 3 different baseball diamonds...pretty damn big show.
trucks white guy. HAHA

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whoops. :kiki:

In my mind it's still blue. :lol2:

Gold car...blue colorado... what?

The shifter is fucking great...and, FYI bitches, I measured his taillights...they're dead on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ohhhh....right. Check the events calendar, there's another show on April 13th...I might enter in the "Under Construction" category. :D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
go tho. u never know. I palced last year. wasnt bagged at all just lowered on stock steelies. That same weekend is a huge show in havasu mini truckin magazine is putting it on

·
Another day.....
2,704 Posts
Hey you talkin about lake havasu???? Man That`s where all the rich milf`s hang out i saw them on TV..............NIOCE!

Z

·
0 Posts
wow, look at some of those pictures makes me ashamed of owning a lowered truck.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
ya it was a good show... likin tha truck khk... ima show at tha one in apirl... alots goin down wit my truck till then...

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
does the black colorado have chrome wheels on one side and black on the other? different for sure. interior is pretty sweet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts