Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well wit it being 75 out at 11:30 at nite... i said hell wit it ima wash tha truck and take sum pics... sry guys i still havent finshed tha drop im havin BIG probs wit it.... well on wit tha pics

for u guy that wanna seetha smoke flim wit tha lites on

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
looks good!

Paint the front and get you a roll pan or painted bumper and it will be looking REALLY good..

few ?'s tho..

What problems are yall having with your drop and
and
Where is your gas tank door? lol

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks good!

Paint the front and get you a roll pan or painted bumper and it will be looking REALLY good..

few ?'s tho..

What problems are yall having with your drop and
and
Where is your gas tank door? lol
tha door is gone im wait to get it shaved... looks like shit wit it off so i think ima put it back on....

and tha drop well first off its an ohio truck... so its rusted like hell... 3 of tha 4 bolt on tha lowwer A arm's r rusted in tha sleeves... so im unable to get them out....

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
hey now i live in ohio mine aint rusted :kiki2:

but dood truck is lookin good cant wait to see whatelse you got in store

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i tryed a sawzall and and went thru like 6 blades and didnt make a difference.... so im lost... thinkin on takin to one of tha shop here in town wher i know ppl so i can get i good deal or try to...

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
yeah whenever I cant get something done or off I said fuck it and go to a shop

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
hell yeah man thats nice pics.

here in tyler texas at the main car wash we all go to. if ur there after 11pm the cops can drive in and give u a trasspassing ticket. LOL

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hell yeah man thats nice pics.

here in tyler texas at the main car wash we all go to. if ur there after 11pm the cops can drive in and give u a trasspassing ticket. LOL
danm thats gotta suck then... thats when i like goin to tha carwash

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
danm thats gotta suck then... thats when i like goin to tha carwash
yeah me too.. u dont got to worrie about other ppl and crap. and can dry the truck with out worrie of the sun leaving dried water spots all over it.

they just changed the times on it a few months back. use to be open 24/7 there trying to brake up the rice burner groups.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah me too.. u dont got to worrie about other ppl and crap. and can dry the truck with out worrie of the sun leaving dried water spots all over it.

they just changed the times on it a few months back. use to be open 24/7 there trying to brake up the rice burner groups.
ya i hate tha water spots.... and thats gay for tha ppl that wanna go at that time of nite

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lookin' good...

The only thing I can think of about these bolts dude is to get a high impact air wrench and just give it hell for a bit...if you were going to roll down here again, make sure it's on your day off...

:shrug:

I was/am just as frustrated as you that we can't do anything about it.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lookin' good...

The only thing I can think of about these bolts dude is to get a high impact air wrench and just give it hell for a bit...if you were going to roll down here again, make sure it's on your day off...

:shrug:

I was/am just as frustrated as you that we can't do anything about it.
ya i know u r mc... but its cool tha shop im goin to worked on a rado wit tha same probs as mine so they know wat they gotta do...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts