Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

141 - 160 of 188 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Hey Brandon is there a thread about people's name in here. I like to match names with there profile. I know 3 of them u, Scott, and Eric?

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #142

·
Registered
484 Posts
I wish my truck wasnt stock.. Lol, I want one too. Could you photoshop the truck how I want it to look? Haha, give me somethin to look forward to like dropped a few inches and the side moldings shaved off? Or just one with my name for the time being? I had CSPS before on an old computer so I know what its like to devote time to making them. Here is an old one I did from a Honda forum I was on. I miss my PS it was fun.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Yeah just get me some pictures i'll see what I can do for ya.

·
Darth Vader
5,225 Posts
Damn, I need some updated pics and either

1- have you make a new sig for me,

or

2- actually try to make one my self...

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Get 'em up. I probably need to make me one again anyways and I can try to improve on them.

·
Darth Vader
5,225 Posts
Here's a couple pics that I like. If you have time, could you work something up? I like the design of my current sig but my truck looks a little different now. I didn't get a decent pic of the passenger side but it doesn't have to have two pics in it. Choose either one

Attachments

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
I'll try to get it for you soon. I no longer have that computer at home anymore that I was using to work on these and my work schedule is crazy or I'd do it at work. So bare with me.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
If you get a shot head on of the car, I may be able to squeeze it on the right side where the name is. To kind of fill in that space.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
Just post up some pictures you have and like. I'll try to get one for ya when I can.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Just realized I said "car"..wow. You know what I mean.

Whitecz71 - Those will work. I'll get you one soon.

141 - 160 of 188 Posts