Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 19343 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright chapter members, this is our off-topic thread. say whatever the hell you want so long as its within the Nations rules.

Also, dont worry, ONLY chapter members are able to view anything in our chapter section. so talk all the shit you want about Rusty, Justin or anybody else. any threads that are meant for the ENTIRE nation to view should be started in the EAST regional forum.

thanks Lee

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
ha ha nice if i cant meet up with kelly saturday u can still come pick up the hood if u want saturday paul :shrug: i stay up till 3 and 4 am :lol:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alright, heres my LETTER TO RUSTY:

rusty,
got a few things to get off my chest, but first of all i want you to know i have NO hard feelings to you or Justin, however i do feel sorry for both of you. you must of had great parent or role models. one of the first things my parents taught me was respect, not just giving respect either, the fact that disrespecting someone is wrong, no matter what you show respect. you both must have self esteem issues based on the way you treat people for no apparent reason, and for that i truly feel sorry.

next, you should really watch what you say to people that you dont know. keep your personal shit to yourself and you dont have to worry about dirt being brought up when you kick the ground.

as for my truck. i've never entered a car show with it and bitched about the judging, you know why, my opinion differs from yours, his, theirs, and everyone elses. yes my rear passenger door has been hit and repaired (before i owned it), and the body work is shit, i know this, and never have i said "my truck is FLAWLESS" because its 5yrs old now and its got 90k miles on it, so its not going to be perfect, hell my front bumper is speckled from rock chips, my passenger front rain guard has been missing for like 1.5yrs now, i have OEM wheels from a NISSAN, and i paid $60 for my bed cover. the interior is stained to shit, and my tint is OLD. but you know what, all of the mods i have done were paid for by me and done by me, and i still own ALL of my assets, including 2 vehicles and a house, while managing a NEW family and a 50+ hr a week job even if it is according to you at jiffy lube (where i make more than you i might add).

the reason personal shit got brought up this time and last time is because you brought it up first. saying Paul is smoking crack, and Kelley is doing heroine is personal, whether its true or not, or you thought it was a joke isnt the point, the point is, thats attacking someone in a personal way, and NOBODY i know is going to take that without retaliation. only differance is we cant get mad or upset and ban you. great way to deal with people!

so you think im starting a chapter because i am jealous of yall??? thats fine, if that helps you sleep at night. the fact is the carolina chapter that was started on the nation was started because there we arent judged, or critisized, or ridiculed by ANYONE just because of who they know. in the new carolina chapter everyone will be treated equal and nobody will be talked to like they arent worth your breathe.

i could keep going but im almost out of room, so im going to end this by saying, sorry to everyone on here that cant see past you and justin.

keep your head up buddy, maybe just maybe in your 50s you will suceed!

Lee

PS, atleast be a fucking man and answer your phone, text are so NON personal. and you got my number, if you want to feel free to call! if you dont have it a few of the people here do, im sure someone will give it to you.
this is what i wrote to Rusty. there was alot more that i wanted to say, but i ran out of room in the text box.

1 - 20 of 19343 Posts