Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

19301 - 19320 of 19343 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Hey everyone! Hope that you all are doing well! I just posted up a new topic about chapter Tshirts if anyone is interested.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
:yeahthat:

We need to wake this Chapter up....

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I agree Scott!

I know I've been trying to be around more, but when you never know if you're working one day from the next, it is really hard to schedule things.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hey guys i'm alive. I promise!! Just been busy at work and spending time with the new g/f.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Always glad to see progress!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Haven't been by in a while, thought i'd say hey!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Good to see you around Brandon!

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Whats up Brandon? You should stop in more often if you can!

Does anyone have a spare (good) coil pack that they are willing to part with??? I think one of mine is going bad and figured I'd ask here first. If not I'll post in the classifieds, before buying a new one. Hopefully some of you will see this soon cause I want to swap it out yesterday :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Sorry Scott, I got nothing useful.

On another note I'm now into the 100k mile mark with my truck!

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts

Yeah, totally missed it. Stopped to top off the tank and got bummed out fast....and yes my fuzzy wheel cover is shedding.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
That would drive me absolutely crazy. The cover would find its way out of the window on the highway
I want to replace it, just haven't found anything I like better. Though in truth...I'm kinda used to having fur all over the place. I do have a husky afterall lol

·
Registered
239 Posts
anybody want this? I built this a couple years ago and don't have a use for it anymore. potted box 1.3 cubic ft tuned to 32hz. sub is a kicker cvr 10". built for my crew cab. $150 for everything located in salisbury nc. just need the extra cash ImageUploadedByAG Free1456968444.749864.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1456968477.187450.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
anybody want this? I built this a couple years ago and don't have a use for it anymore. potted box 1.3 cubic ft tuned to 32hz. sub is a kicker cvr 10". built for my crew cab. $150 for everything located in salisbury nc. just need the extra cash View attachment 249137 View attachment 249145
I like it, but sadly I doubt it'll be workable into my ext cab. I'll keep an ear out though!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hey guys whats good. I put my arms back on and I have my lower A arms and X member for sale if anyone wants it.

19301 - 19320 of 19343 Posts