Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

19321 - 19340 of 19343 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Hey guys, lets all welcome rauq to the family!

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Guys;

Getting ready to move out of state and have some stuff I am not going to move. I am posting here rather than in classifieds because this stuff needs to be picked up and the price is purely optional. My goal is to get it to a good home.

I have an H3 Console, rear seat from an H3 in tan leather, front buckets in tan cloth from 2010 Colorado. Buckets are manual and do not have airbag sensors.

Keep in mind that my timetable is short and if no one wants them they are going to the dump. Just PM me if you have interest. I am in South Charlotte.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Guys;

Getting ready to move out of state and have some stuff I am not going to move. I am posting here rather than in classifieds because this stuff needs to be picked up and the price is purely optional. My goal is to get it to a good home.

I have an H3 Console, rear seat from an H3 in tan leather, front buckets in tan cloth from 2010 Colorado. Buckets are manual and do not have airbag sensors.

Keep in mind that my timetable is short and if no one wants them they are going to the dump. Just PM me if you have interest. I am in South Charlotte.
PMed

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Damn this is a ghost town :hide: I hadn't logged in for some time now. I guess I got a little bored with the truck :shrug: But I need to check in because I think my water pump is on the way out. Gotta dig around and see what kind of mess I'll be getting into...

Hope all is well with the few that might see this :wavey:

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Damn this is a ghost town :hide: I hadn't logged in for some time now. I guess I got a little bored with the truck :shrug: But I need to check in because I think my water pump is on the way out. Gotta dig around and see what kind of mess I'll be getting into...

Hope all is well with the few that might see this :wavey:
Doing well here, mostly lonely, but getting by.

I did manage to get a few things installed....thanks to both @zqv8and @that_guy!

Seats installed as well as the H3 console. It's not complete yet, but so far I LOVE it!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Lets all welcome @bigdave to the family!

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
howdy rauq!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Wow, another year and seems like we get quieter and quieter. I have to apologize for my absence lately. I've been working almost nonstop for the last month and a half. Feels like if I'm not working I'm sleeping. I hope everyone is doing great and hopefully had a great new years and Christmas!

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Also, got a few more members to join us!

xman1278
Aaronx2320
Jac0b

Welcome to the family!

·
Registered
2,959 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Sorry, had a password issue I had to clear up before I could post....namely it was saved on my old browser and I had to actually log in lol.

I'm about as much as I can be! And Henderson NC to answer your question :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Guess whos back, back again. Dcrymes is back tell a friend.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm near Pinehurst/Southern Pines, about 45min from Fayetteville.

Currently gathering parts to lift my truck. I've got the Rancho 4" Lift, Tuff Country 2" AAL, and just ordered wheels today. Next up is tires.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Whats good bitches??

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey guys, I finally got all my parts and this past week installed my lift, wheels, and tires. Wanted to see how it can out before I installed the AAL, so now I need to do that to bring the rear up some.

I just fell in love with this truck even more.

Attachments

19321 - 19340 of 19343 Posts