Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Custom User Title
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of going with the ZQ8 wheels (18 x 8.hyper silver) like the very top wheel on this webpage...

But, these guys do not sell that center cap, so would anyone happen to know what the GM part number would be for this center cap for the hyper silver wheels?

My truck came with the darker version of these wheels, but I always liked the hyper silver version

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Part number is 9596124. If you find some, please let me know. Tire shop broke one and I have been looking for months. Local Chevrolet dealer gave me the Canyon number so I could go find one GMC to go with three Bowtie.
They are apparently no longer available from GM.

·
Custom User Title
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, that royally suxx. I like the hyper silver, but I have my original darker version whatever they call them.

Yeah, if I put my original wheels back on I'll be sure and remove the center caps myself before allowing any tire shop to screw them up.

Sorry to hear about this happing to your center cap. Lots of guys working in places like this are like bulls in a china shop.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a dark center cap with bowtie that I can't use. Same story, tire shop lost one, ordered it for my truck but my wheels are light. Ended up finding a complete set of new GMC caps and swapped to those. Problem I ran into is the part number is the same for dark or light so you really need a good photo of what you are buying. I don't understand why the knuckle draggers at tire shops even take the caps off, it is not necessary to remove the cap to unscrew the lug nuts.

·
Custom User Title
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't mind buying the cap you have if it's the dark one and you are willing to sell it

PM me your email address if you'd like to sell it.

I can pay you buy Pay Pal (if you do Pay Pal), or send a check and you can wait till the check clears before shipping it, and I can send a UPS shipping label to ship it on... Please let me know as I may as well have a space if you'd like to sell it

·
Custom User Title
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, I don't do social media so I would not be able to buy thru Spacebook

I saw your email address in the PM, can I send funds thru Pay Pal to your email?

·
Custom User Title
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just sent $40... it's gotta be worth more than the $25

The email you get from Pay Pal should have my shipping address. Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts