• August 15th

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • August 22nd

Votes: 4 57.1%

Central chapter ~ Kansas City ~ August

5K views 100 replies 11 participants last post by  deeprubyred07 
#1 · (Edited)
Central Meet August 22nd PICS ADDED

Ok here's the plan. Dave and Buster's @ 3 P.M. We meet at 3 and hang out in the parking lot for a while let everyone show, take pics, etc. Then go in and knock a few back, eat, play some games, and bullsh*t.

Where: Dave and Buster's, 1843 Village West Parkway, Ste 201 Kansas City , KS 66111 (913)981-6815
Time: 3 P.M.
Date: August 22nd

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
No T-bones is the base ball team across the street. I can't believe how large Nebraska furniture is. I would of sworn Cabala's would be at least as large.

I don't live there ether, but I work over here. I live in MO.

I also can't see anyone wanting late August 102 degree.

There is also Legends shopping mall and the Great lodge. Also the KS speed way.

#9 ·
I just saw Leawood. You know 151st and nall. The Blue Moose, Animal Hospital, and Farmers and now trendz that's the store we own. It's funny watching property managers running a cash register. I take care of that whole southeast corner. I am sure you have seen the Prairie fire on 135 between Nall and Lamar that's us. Corner Stone with Ted's BBQ and CVS I take care of that. Our main office at the corner of Lamar and 135th I take care of. The old KC star building on collage and the Compass corp center on Collage just past 69. It's the four story with EMC2 on the side. I work for Merrill Co.

#18 ·
Thanks!! I just wish I could find some mostly black rims I like. My avatar are my gauges. Just got in some Infinity Reference speakers for the doors. Came from the UPS guy today. Hobby Haven actually bought out Hobby Town and has all the gas trucks they had. So many that only like half are out. I still go in once a week for a part or two for my helicopters.

#19 ·
I know that is tough I wanted black rims too. And are those xtreme gauges or an overlay? I still like my custom H3 one better tho. And that would explain it, so I'll just have to go to HH when I get back. What kind of helicopters do you fly? I have a CP but it is kind of a mess. I'm better at staying on the ground and water, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.