Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
truck uc 013l;kh.JPG

truck uc 011jk;l.JPG Got some temp wheels on for now till i get the 24's and threw my tranny crossmember on that GTC FAB hooked me up with

P

·
0 Posts
Real nice, clean. Congrats!
Wheels look nice too, what size are those? Need to bore em?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the props guys. It looks so much better with out the crossmember hangin down.I hung the old beat to hell one up in the garage!! haha. the wheels are 17x7.5 tires are pirreli 205/55/17's. think he sells them for like 120ish. He's sponsoring some of my suspension stuff. He's a cool guy and his shit is bad!!! And yes i said 24's!! All the way around so be on the look out very soon! And i'll be in phoenix the weekend after i get it bagged

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
what color are you painting it?? Looks so much better without handles. Good Job overall so far.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
24s? Ewwww well if they tuck....

Nevermind the truck, post more pics of your GF:D

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
nice now give me those wheels when you get your 24's...haha...I was wonderin what those would look like on our trucks...now I know I want em

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes of course the 24's are gonna tuck wouldn't do it unless they would and gonna do it while laying hard frame!!!The 17's aren't goin anywhere. I'm onna run them as daily's even when i have my 24's. then throw the 24s on for shows and when we go cruisin. the roads suck around here and a 20 seris tire isn't something you wana drive daily on!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts