Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys.. talked to a guy at Checkerpro this morning and got a pretty sweet deal.

Regular Price: $359 + shipping

Buddy Price: $329 + shipping

355nation Price: $279 + shipping

http://www.checkerpro.com/hardcovers.html

A Credit Card is needed for all orders and you will pay for the freight at time of delivery.

For the price of $279, you will recieve:
  • Hardcover (finished on both sides)
  • Gas Shocks
  • Regular OR Quick release latches( an $18 value)
  • All Hardware necessary

Regular Latches are hidden (no profile). Popular with the customization enthusiasts because you cant see it. They attach to the bed with brackets that are held on with 2 screws. If you need to remove the tonneau it is just a matter of removing the 2 screws and lifting the tonneau off.

Quick Release Latches are raised. They have a profile and can be seen from the outside. they are attached to the bed of the truck the same way as the regular latches, just begin visible to public from the outside.

For an additional $25, you could have the underneath carpeted. I was told it is not needed because both sides of the cover are finished, but they also said it is regular speakerbox material and you could do it yourself if you wanted suede, or other material.

Gas shocks would be $30/set for EXTRA sets.. remember, one set is included with your original purchase. These are mounted by screwing brackets onto the truck bed (rails). A screwdriver can be used to remove the shock only without having to remove the brackets. No rivets necessary

Locks would be $10 additional.

Shipping ranges from $90-125 depending on the distance from Kentucky. And it would be cheaper to ship 2 covers to the same address, OR to ship to a business address.

PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO GET THIS DEAL!!!!

some pics:

pics by: http://images.minitruckinweb.com/te...nner+Rear_Drivers_Side_Bedcover_Down_View.jpg

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I know the tonneau latches onces it is closed, so what are the locks for??

I will be in touch with you very soon. Just going to wait and see if Hannibal and LOKi will also be ordering that way we can have them all shipped to the same address.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the locks are for if you dont want to use the hidden latches that connect to the tailgate studs. like the round lock on top of the cover.

·
Registered
500 Posts
22 how much was shipping for you we are about the same distance

·
Registered
500 Posts
sorry one more Q before I order what exactly does this mean
you will pay for the freight at time of delivery. cod right?

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.