Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys good news.........
I spoke with the company that took over this company that was selling the $279 cover well they went out of buisness (i wonder why) and they said the price as it stands now is $489 but if we get a group together they can take that down greatly depending on how many we can get together. I threw out if i got 5 of us together it could drop to $439 more then 5 could drop under $400 they also have bedrugs and they might be able to do a deal that you buy the cover you get the bed rug at a dicounted price as well.
I know i will get the cover and rug before the end of the month but im just waiting to see how many people we can get together and see how low we can get this.
Also i live maby 30 min from this place so who ever wants it can either send me the money or send it to them and i can pick it up and take it down to TEXMEX at the end of the month or do a diffrent idea so you dont have to pay a bill for shipping.
Just let me know like i said its a new family owned company and they will work with us just keep this post going and lets see what we can get.

:355group:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I love the my cover but man the old owners jacked me around for 6 months saying they were on backorder for the bed rugs, then told me it would be another 6 months to get it. Love the product hate the service.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the new owners are really nice they would like to help us out more but they put there money into this company and starting it up so they will try
All i can say is i cant find this any where else under 500 but if u know some where post it if not i think this is the best deal inless you find some where under 600 close just cuz of shipping. like i said im getting this befor the end of the monthsowho evers in hit me up

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I totally agree its a great cover, I do suggest to everyone to get one totally worth the money!

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
you guys before where getting a heck of a deal. Wish I could have got it for $279.

I would hold out for a lower price. if the old owners where able to sell them that cheap the new owners must be making huge profits at this new price.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
i want one!!! so bad..! so i could go and pick it up for about 440$??? bc i live in dallas pretty much, it will be about 2 weeks before i get the cash though, and what color do they come in?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok for shipping cost contact these guys @ number is 972-782-8011 its called G and T truck stuff.

WasabiBmxAhmad
i want one!!! so bad..! so i could go and pick it up for about 440$??? bc i live in dallas pretty much, it will be about 2 weeks before i get the cash though, and what color do they come in?

Yes if you want to go out there you can get it for $489 local they come white or black low and high gloss (high gloss is more cash though) but group price will take alot off not down to $279 but there looking at staying in buisness. So if we get everyone together money in hand before the end of the month and to me that means befor Texmex so around the 26th to the 28th (i'm think will be best to have all the orders in for them)

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
II saw in another thread yall are waiting another month on this? What would the end date be?

lmk
nick

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i would like to get at least 10 people together i think ill get them around April 20th or so

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
How many people are in it now and how much would they run if you got 10 ppl? Ill probably be ablke to get in on it by thene. I can also pick mine up.

·
Registered
471 Posts
hmmm, I've been wanting to get a cover, but I have the X-Line and it covers the top of the bed rails. Would this work?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it will work you may have to just Move you hindges up a little higher then the rest of us

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.