·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah but I dont:mad:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
well do you think they will combine the savings?

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well do you think they will combine the savings?
i was going to call them but they close at 5:00 central.

I want one BAAAD!!

But I'm still undecided between the Checkmate and the Truxedo LoPro.
the thing about the checkmate I like better is that you can get it in white and it can be left unpainted. I plan on keeping it unpainted till later on and then getting it painted to match. here it is on tweakers truck unpainted. you cant paint the lopro

·
Registered
893 Posts
What is the difference between the two??

·
Registered
893 Posts
Checkmate and the Truxedo LoPro

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
ive been wanting one for soo long.. and i know David Turbo EJ wants one as well... will they discount shipping even though david and I are in Portland?

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ive been wanting one for soo long.. and i know David Turbo EJ wants one as well... will they discount shipping even though david and I are in Portland?

if you ship to the same address they will

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
But you most definitely should paint it asap.

I've seen the black one left unpainted and the fiberglass starts to eventually become visible.

Tweaker, can you please post more pics??
tweaker didnt say anything about his fiberglass coming through but you will have to figure the black ones would show wear faster esp from the sun. black absorbs and white reflects.

tweaker says.....

got the checkmate cover from another owner from where i lived. paid 350 for it. but you can order it here: www.checkerpro.com

right now i'm running the white it came with from factory. the color is not really off with the white on these trucks. so yes you can run it unpainted. but they still have the black rail support thingys in black just like this:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts