Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did some research and found 3rd party websites that say these are really good products. I ordered some but was wondering what you guys think or have used their stuff before?

·
Youngen!
6,515 Posts
They are great company!

I have used a bunch of there products. There blue drying towels are great!

I personally like there vrp dressing for tires vinyl and anything black plastic.

I have a gallon of the grime reaper and mix 30oz of water and 2oz grime stuff and use it to spray on my wheels and tires before washing.

Anything you order you will be happy with.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are great company!

I have used a bunch of there products. There blue drying towels are great!

I personally like there vrp dressing for tires vinyl and anything black plastic.

I have a gallon of the grime reaper and mix 30oz of water and 2oz grime stuff and use it to spray on my wheels and tires before washing.

Anything you order you will be happy with.
I ordered damn near everything lol. I bought the little bottles first but I got top to bottom products for the whole truck. That's good to hear thank you

·
Super Moderator
13,692 Posts
I bought their heavy duty industrial gray top (320CR) trigger sprayers after being somewhat dissatisfied with the sprayers that Adams ships with their products. I kept breaking the Adam's sprayers and the sprayer was always coming loose from the bottle. Sure Adams' replaced them for free, but they replace 'em with the same crappy sprayers. Nothing like watching a half of a bottle of product go down the drain when the cap bust off. Glad it never happened inside the truck.

The CG sprayers and bottles have proven to be an excellent choice.

I also bought their 5.5" pads since Adam's doesn't offer this size. Typically, I use the Lake County pads but these were on sale so I thought I'd give them a try. I haven't used them yet, but I sure they're fine.

·
Youngen!
6,515 Posts
I first got Mr. Pink wasnt to thrilled about the suds. They are made more for a foam gun to make suds.

The yellow wash and wax has been working very very well for me.

·
Youngen!
6,515 Posts
I bought their gray top sprayers after being dissatisfied with the sprayers that Adams ships with their products. The sprayers and bottles are excellent.

I also bought their 5.5" pads since Adam's doesn't offer this size. I haven't used them yet, but I sure they're fine.

Did you get the regular or foaming sprayers?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought their industrial gray top sprayers after being somewhat dissatisfied with the sprayers that Adams ships with their products. I kept breaking the Adam's and the sprayer was always coming loose. The CG sprayers and bottles have proven to be an excellent choice.

I also bought their 5.5" pads since Adam's doesn't offer this size. Typically, I use the Lake County pads but these were on sale so I thought I'd give them a try. I haven't used them yet, but I sure they're fine.

I bought 3 spray bottles to try them out so I'm glad they work. I didn't order the pads yet I will next time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts